USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

What are YOU thankful for on Castia?

DearAmbelina

With Thanksgiving coming up this week, I thought it would be a neat idea to share what you are most thankful for on Castia!

What am I thankful for on Castia? I am thankful for all of the friends I've made over time, and the experiences I've had on the server. It can be toxic at times, but I've never played on a more addicting and friendly server. ♥

PyxelatedGaming

I’m thankful that there is a good staff team and a good player base! And I’m thankful that you guys helped me through my mom’s car accident. And I’m thankful for all the fun I had! Even though I’m not active anymore, I still love you guys! ❤❤

ThisIsMe

I have been playing on this server since 2016 and never have I ever enjoyed a minecraft server as much as I enjoy Castia. I always have such a great time when im on. Life can be stressful sometimes and knowing that I can get away from everything with the click of a mouse is the best feeling and without casita that wouldn't be possible. For that I am truly grateful and thankful to everyone here at castia.

oxqii

Janitor
Emperor
I’ve never been part of a more amazing community of people tbh. I’ve loved the server from the first time I logged in and was invited to a town right away, even though I didn’t chat much before joining the staff team. Speaking of, they’ve become an immensely important part of my life on and off the server, and I’m always grateful for them as well (now-ex-staff included). I could go on and on lol. Knowing that I’m able to be a positive influence in some way makes any downs or hardships entirely worth it. Love you guys!! ❤

john devries

With Thanksgiving coming up this week, I thought it would be a neat idea to share what you are most thankful for on Castia!

What am I thankful for on Castia? I am thankful for all of the friends I've made over time, and the experiences I've had on the server. It can be toxic at times, but I've never played on a more addicting and friendly server. ♥
hopefully ill be able to be thankful for another chance of playing no this server! <3

7grims

Thankful of the daily bans/kicks, the mods work hard on maintaining the server nice, for once i can build without being paranoid if ill get griefed, I dont get people trying to tp me to death traps etc, very good work.

Hopefully soon ill also be thankful that they fix the pumpkin trail (event gear) effect in 1.13 atlantis server :p

GrubbyxApollo

I'm thankful for being apart of the Castia server- and immensely thankful for all the wonderful people i've met and become friends with during my short time here. it's wonderful, super grateful! :D

MadMikael

Emperor
I am thankful most for the effort the staff puts in, even when stuff goes horribly wrong.
I am also quite thankful for some of the people I've met, and the laughs I've had - even if I'm mostly anti-social.
I guess I'm also thankful that one or two people remember me when I log back on after a lot of time away lol.