What are YOU thankful for on Castia?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DearAmbelina, Nov 19, 2018.

1. DearAmbelina

DearAmbelina Well-Known Member
    Hero

DearAmbelina
    Linked
    [​IMG]

With Thanksgiving coming up this week, I thought it would be a neat idea to share what you are most thankful for on Castia!
    [​IMG]
    What am I thankful for on Castia? I am thankful for all of the friends I've made over time, and the experiences I've had on the server. It can be toxic at times, but I've never played on a more addicting and friendly server. ♥

2. NightHowll_

NightHowll_ Staff
    Staff Member Helper

NightHowll_
    Linked
    I’m thankful for being part of Castia. Simple as that :)

3. _TheOrangeJuice_

Staff Member Helper

I'm thankful for the opportunity to work with the staff team, as well as the players on here!

4. BaZz_DrOp

BaZz_DrOp Staff
    Staff Member Helper

BaZz_DrOp
    Linked
    I'm thankful for all the memes that go on, as well as the opportunity to be a part of that Castia staff team. Also all the farmers out there, I <3 you

5. Madeyemann

Madeyemann Well-Known Member
    Emperor

MadEyeMann
    Linked
    I’m thankful for all the help, and heart warming people on the server. I’m thankful for the home Castia harbored as for nearly 2 years.
    Happy early Thanksgiving!

CrosshairIV and DearAmbelina like this.
  6. PyxelatedGaming

PyxelatedGaming Well-Known Member
    Adventurer

PyxelatedGaming
    Linked
    I’m thankful that there is a good staff team and a good player base! And I’m thankful that you guys helped me through my mom’s car accident. And I’m thankful for all the fun I had! Even though I’m not active anymore, I still love you guys! ❤️❤️

DearAmbelina likes this.
  7. ZigfriedWolf

ZigfriedWolf New Member

I'm thankful for the great crew at Arcadia. Since I've joined them a bit over a week or 2 ago, I've felt like I've been there for months. Very good bunch of people to play with, and always something to do and people to chat with.

Also public wheat farms. :D:D

PyxelatedGaming and DearAmbelina like this.
  8. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Member

ThisIsMe
    I have been playing on this server since 2016 and never have I ever enjoyed a minecraft server as much as I enjoy Castia. I always have such a great time when im on. Life can be stressful sometimes and knowing that I can get away from everything with the click of a mouse is the best feeling and without casita that wouldn't be possible. For that I am truly grateful and thankful to everyone here at castia.

DearAmbelina and Madeyemann like this.
  9. ShiftyAlpaca

ShiftyAlpaca Member

I am grateful for the welcoming atmosphere of Castia, when I joined I immediately felt looked after and cared about, which is amazing.

DearAmbelina and Madeyemann like this.
  10. CrosshairIV

CrosshairIV Active Member
    Emperor

CrosshairIV
    Linked
    Never felt more at home on a server. Amazing staff team that are willing to spend there free time to make this server great every day again. And ofc our amazing Flame team on Demonic <3.

DearAmbelina and GJR_2003 like this.
  11. GJR_2003

GJR_2003 Staff
    Staff Member Helper

GJR_2003
    Linked
    How we can share stuff of our live and can get so much lovely support from everyone, and how everyone enjoys playing Castia :)

12. oxqii

oxqii Staff
    Staff Member Admin

oxqii
    Linked
    I’ve never been part of a more amazing community of people tbh. I’ve loved the server from the first time I logged in and was invited to a town right away, even though I didn’t chat much before joining the staff team. Speaking of, they’ve become an immensely important part of my life on and off the server, and I’m always grateful for them as well (now-ex-staff included). I could go on and on lol. Knowing that I’m able to be a positive influence in some way makes any downs or hardships entirely worth it. Love you guys!! ❤️

13. john devries

john devries New Member

hopefully ill be able to be thankful for another chance of playing no this server! <3

14. 7grims

7grims Member

Thankful of the daily bans/kicks, the mods work hard on maintaining the server nice, for once i can build without being paranoid if ill get griefed, I dont get people trying to tp me to death traps etc, very good work.

Hopefully soon ill also be thankful that they fix the pumpkin trail (event gear) effect in 1.13 atlantis server :p

DearAmbelina likes this.
  15. PInkFloyd

PInkFloyd Active Member

I’m thankful that I’m comfortably numb

16. T8RTL3_Gaming

T8RTL3_Gaming Active Member

I am thankful for the community/staff that put so much time and effort into this server <3

DearAmbelina likes this.
  17. Chester123569

Chester123569 Active Member

Chester123569
    I am Thankful for the stable economy

DearAmbelina likes this.
  18. GrubbyxApollo

GrubbyxApollo New Member

I'm thankful for being apart of the Castia server- and immensely thankful for all the wonderful people i've met and become friends with during my short time here. it's wonderful, super grateful! :D

DearAmbelina likes this.
  19. _Pretzels_

_Pretzels_ Member

(Even though I'm British) I'm thankful of all the amazing friends I've got on Castia, and that skyblock has a separate chat ;)

DearAmbelina likes this.
  20. MadMikael

MadMikael Well-Known Member
    Emperor

MadMikael
    Linked
    I am thankful most for the effort the staff puts in, even when stuff goes horribly wrong.
    I am also quite thankful for some of the people I've met, and the laughs I've had - even if I'm mostly anti-social.
    I guess I'm also thankful that one or two people remember me when I log back on after a lot of time away lol.

Madeyemann likes this.