Classicalad

Senators
Wildfires2000
VentuDK
Canadadiablo

text-divider-1.png

Recruitment
Looking for Senators
The town of New Rapture is looking for individuals who would be interested in helping us complete schematics, or building at a high level along with the theme of the rest of the town. This is a paid position and senators are paid anywhere from 25k-750k depending on build size. Senators have access to a nearly complete Castian collection.

Looking for Residents
We are looking for residents who are interested in joining the town for free, and receiving a free plot in our residential area. Members will be provided with a 3k allowance to allow them to get started comfortably on Castia.

text-divider-1.png

Gallery

Gallery1.jpg
Gallery2.jpg
Gallery3.jpg
Gallery4.jpg
Gallery5.jpg

text-divider-1.png

Pre-Built Homes For Sale For all
New Rapture has a variety of pre-built houses for sale ranging from 100k-1.5m. You do not have to be a resident to own a house in New Rapture. We sell pre-built homes as embassies on the condition you do not edit the exterior of the house. We encourage buyers to customize the interior of their houses, as well as create basements! House listings will be be posted as a reply to this thread.

text-divider-1.png

/t spawn Rapture

Last edited:

Classicalad

Staff
Staff member
Manager

Woodlot Mansion For Sale
As I am moving houses myself, I'll be trying to find a new owner for my old house! This house is decorated in its entirety inside and out, and also includes two basements! There is currently one other player interested in the mansion for its current list price.

Message me on the server if you would like a tour!

(This house is for sale as an embassy, you do not have to be in New Rapture to purchase!)

List Price: $1,500,000

mansion1.jpg

mansion2.jpg
mansion3.jpg
mansion1.jpg
mansion2.jpg
mansion3.jpg
mansion4.jpg
mansion5.jpg
mansion6.jpg
mansion7.jpg
mansion8.jpg
mansion9.jpg
mansion10.jpg

Please message, mail or post if you are interested!

Last edited:

Classicalad

Staff
Staff member
Manager
The above mansion has been sold at $1.6 million to ItzKomplicated. Grats buddy and welcome to the New Rapture community!

Classicalad

Staff
Staff member
Manager

Updates
  • Changed town name from NewRapture to Rapture.
  • Completed majority of the new town spawn area - work will continue.
  • Welcoming new Senators - AbsentCerealBowl, rolo02, and Basher515.
  • Founded the nation of Riptide.
  • Welcomed the town of Angel to the nation.
Photos of New Builds

Rapture2.jpg

Rapture1.jpg

Rapture4.jpg

Classicalad

Staff
Staff member
Manager
The nation of Vanguard along with Rapture has completed our darkroom project. Thank you to everyone for completing our nation darkroom. It is the largest hyper efficient darkroom on the server. For those curious the darkroom contains 8,745 diamond blocks, with a value of around $7,000,000. Thank you especially to Jian, VentuDK and ZroZlame for doing a larger than average amount of work.

To access the darkroom go to /t spawn Rapture and take the linkpad directly in front of you.

Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 4.59.31 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 4.58.20 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 4.57.55 PM.png