The end of a chapter

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by SirKillian, Aug 30, 2017.

1. SirKillian

SirKillian Professional Minecraft Player

Minecraft account: SirKillian
    Hello all,

I never thought I would make this post but I guess time changes.

First off, I would like to say that when naskel and myself created this server I never expected it to become this succesful! We have proven that what we created is a very liked place to be and play minecraft with others.
    I'm extremely proud of what we reached in the past 16 months of creating this place. There is no better feeling of having 100's of players enjoying what you created. I thoroughly appreciate every single one of you for playing on the server and help growing the community.
    But sadly, this chapter ends here for me. As of today I will be stepping down from my Owner position. I feel like its time for me to start to discover new things and/or start new projects.

This should not affect anything related to the server on its own. I'm sure the current staff team will be doing just fine without me.
    Feel free to add me on discord if you want to keep in touch. I might get on here and there to see whatsup.

I hope you guys understand my reasoning.

Thanks and peace out nerds.

WickyWonka, Klock, HkTV and 25 others like this.
  2. HuskyPuppy

HuskyPuppy Well-Known Member

Minecraft account: HuskyPuppy
    :( I love you sirkillian

Madeyemann and Obsidian__Golem like this.
  3. DJ Brooks

DJ Brooks Member

Minecraft account: MostDeliciousDJ
    SirKillian,

Just read this, I am sorry to see you step down. I have heard great things about you, and even though i don't know you personally I think you are a exceptional leader. I hope you are staying with the server, would love to see you around =).

-DJ

4. KayebiiKuhn

KayebiiKuhn Well-Known Member

Minecraft account: KayebiiKuhn
    Never really got the chance to have a convo with you. But it's sad to see you step down as owner. Nevertheless, I'm wishing you all the best on your future endeavors! And pls do get on Castia every now and then. The people there loves you :)

See you around SirKillian!

#4 KayebiiKuhn, Aug 31, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    Obsidian__Golem and SirKillian like this.
  5. Keysie

Keysie Member

I've only recently joined and perhaps I saw you once or twice at spawn, that's it, lol. Thank you for all the time and work you've put into Castia! Best of luck in whatever you pursue next! See you around.

6. KattyMC

KattyMC Member

Minecraft account: KattyMC
    SirKillian, I'm a fairly new player, but I'd just like to thank you for creating Castia and making it the amazing server and community it is today. We wouldn't be such a great server without you. I wish you all the best in whatever is next for you!

xMiku, Obsidian__Golem and SirKillian like this.
  7. someguy9880

someguy9880 Well-Known Member

No, Glorious Leader!

Hey, if this is what you want to do, i'm happy for you. Have fun wherever your travels take you, and come back some times, I'll always be ready for a pigrace or two!

8. TAD3790

TAD3790 Well-Known Member

Minecraft account: TAD3790
    {Insert leaving card, flowers and box of chocolate here}

Im not good with goodbye messages, so the area above filled with gratefull goodies should express my gratitude for you and everything you've done from the server. :(

9. puyu

puyu Well-Known Member

Goodnight, sweet prince.
    I wish you the best on your future endeavours.
    Whenever i see a cave chicken i'll think of you :3

10. Obsidian__Golem

Obsidian__Golem Well-Known Member

Just remember, if you are ever playing a game aside from minecraft, and have that lust for hordes of loyal bannermen to come to your aid and to fall under your command. All you have to do is ask.
    ~ Your friendly Neighborhood Golem

11. Aeric12

Aeric12 New Member

Oh damn, this was actually pretty sad to read. Gonna miss you SirK, thanks for all the work you put into making Castia the amazing server it is today.

Madeyemann and SirKillian like this.
  12. FunkyMoneyMan

FunkyMoneyMan New Member

I kinda don't wanna play on the server anymore if Killian is stepping down :(

Madeyemann and SirKillian like this.
  13. Soulwrack

Soulwrack Member

I don't know you personally but I love the world I'm playing in. I'll give you that. I have tried a few other servers whenever this one was down and while they manage to recreate some of the things that I love about this place, so far, they haven't been able to hold my interest. That being said I only had to try other servers whenever this one was down or laggy. It seems to be happening more and more often lately and lo and behold you're stepping down. Well, pass the torch already so that someone else can get on server stability issues around here. I hope you are happy in whatever you do next. If you do what you love you never work a day in your life.

SirKillian likes this.
  14. Honna

Honna Active Member

Sir K! I've been with Castia for quite awhile and really appreciate what you've created. It's always important for creative people to move on, discover and absorb new things as to jump onto the next project. I wouldn't be surprised if you landed back on Minecraft with fresh ideas. Hope to see you visit. And are you selling off your stuff, having a huge DP or a going-away party? Or did I miss all that? All the best to you!

SirKillian likes this.
  15. iiOmega_

iiOmega_ Well-Known Member

Noooo sirkillian whyyyyy, you were an amazing owner. I'll definitely be talking to you on discord my man

SirKillian likes this.
  16. jtmk1

jtmk1 Member

I will miss you. Like a ton.

SirKillian likes this.
  17. DevoidMagic

DevoidMagic Well-Known Member
    Content Team

Minecraft account: DevoidMagic
    *tear*
    "Go back up!"

SirKillian and Madeyemann like this.
  18. Yuikonna

Yuikonna Staff
    Staff Member Helper

Minecraft account: Yuikonna
    I realized that my reply never was sent due to internet connection.

I want to express my gratitude to you, SirK of how much you dedicated to this server co-running it with Naskel and keeping it up. It's difficult to think about leave but times change and you have a future that you see in your projects that are being worked on. I hope they all go well. I never had a chance to be able to know you personally but by the looks of the server itself and everything, you have done an amazing job. I wish you the best in your projects and the goals and accomplishments you want to achieve. Thank you for serving as an owner to this server and I hope that you will come back and visit from time to time. I know you'll make it far! Thanks for working with the development team to keep the server up. It's an amazing server and you helped build it to this stable and amazing player base. :)

SirKillian likes this.
  19. Evne

Evne Well-Known Member
    Content Team

Adios amigos el citron
    don't forget to write

SirKillian and DevoidMagic like this.
  20. Yuikonna

Yuikonna Staff
    Staff Member Helper

Minecraft account: Yuikonna
    This is not a place to post this. You need to submit a ban appeal or if you already have, please wait 30 days to appeal again

Madeyemann likes this.