Storage Wars in Castia?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WackoSteelTown, Sep 12, 2017.

1. WackoSteelTown

WackoSteelTown New Member

I have been recently thinking about implementing a sort of mystery locker building into Castia, where each given area will have guarenteed items in a random locker!! let me know how this sounds or if you have any suggestions!

Tanzel6 likes this.
  2. BillyL2499

BillyL2499 Well-Known Member

Minecraft account: BillyL2499
    I think this could be user run pretty easily. If you want, make a town with 8 storage plots and allow people to build in them. They'd rent the plot from you, then auction it off in one big scheduled auction. They could hype up their plot as much as they wanted and include any items used on the plot (emerald blocks, gold, etc).

Just a way I see this being implemented now by users. Let me know if you're confused, just kinda wrote this as it came to my head because I've seen it on another server.

3. iiOmega_

iiOmega_ Well-Known Member

I think the idea sounds fun, and interesting. However, I feel as if this should not be prioritized just yet. I know the content team works on everything the best they can, but this could be held off for a bit ^-^. I truly like the idea though, don't get me wrong.

4. WackoSteelTown

WackoSteelTown New Member

I was thinking of making this myself!! as a player run area, not a server run event!

KayebiiKuhn likes this.
  5. iiOmega_

iiOmega_ Well-Known Member

Wow, awesome!