USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Skyblock Daily Crashes

zRA1Nz

Somethings happening with the Skyblock Server. I would advise checking logs at the times of crashes. All the Daily's on skyblock are getting really upset because it wasn't like this a month or two ago and now there's 2-5 crashes a day kick us out of our grinders and making us lose millions in money. Can we look into this please? It's already bad enough with the scheduled daily restart that logs us out when we all go to bed.

NotNate

Its really ruining the game that has been a lot of fun for me in the past kinda starting to regret buying a rank with hard earned money for a month later for the server to randomly crash there is no possible way im going to keep playing on this server if this keeps up I bet everyone else feels the same way that I do I would recommend if you want your most popular game on this server to have a current flow of people that you should fix this. very sad ;(. Nate

zRA1Nz

I have to work everyday and when I am finished I would like to come home to all the money I generated on skyblock. But instead I come home to a screen with, "server closed" on it that was probably there an hour after I left to work. All the electricity wasted for nothing.