Returned from Deployment and found My Jobs Deleted

Discussion in 'Resolved Requests' started by XenoUnicorn, Jan 12, 2019.

1. XenoUnicorn

XenoUnicorn New Member

So I just returned from a 5 month military deployment and found my Jobs on my account had been Deleted. After speaking with a Staff member and waiting over an hour He logged out, got the same staff member today and the answer is sorry I can't help you. I still have my MCMMO rank which is 1100 and I know I was well over level 50 with my mining, all I really want is my haste back. I also lost my lumber-jacking but to be honest I don't remember what my level was, it was not as high as my mining. I can't understand why this is not something that can be fixed. I'm pretty pissed about all this and I'm worried about playing on this server as I will be deployed again, I don't want to be worried about my account every time I have to go to sea. I have enough to worry about not getting paid by the government as I work for the Coast Guard.
    Someone please help or at least tell me why this can't be fixed.

XenoUnicorn

Windows_Vs_Apple likes this.
  2. ShadyRaptor

ShadyRaptor Staff
    Content Team

ShadyRaptor
    Linked
    Hello XenoUnicorn,
    This issue can be fixed but in order for it to be, evidence of your job level will have to be provided to an admin for them to be able to reimburse you your levels. If you need help on getting your logs you can use this guide for help. Furthermore, it would be good to also include the server that which you lost your job levels on.

3. XenoUnicorn

XenoUnicorn New Member

Ok so I came home to a dead pc, power supply failed. I have purchased a new one and I still have the hard drive from the old one. You are saying I need to get log data off my old hard drive to prove that my mining job level was above 50? Can't they use my MCMMO level as proof? Ok let's put that aside, if I get a log that shows my level then what, how do I get an admin to help? The staff on line said there was no way to fix or recover, are they wrong, who should I be emailing, texting, calling to get my account fixed, once I dig up proof, if I can dig up proof. Also the glitch is in Castia's server, why is it on me and so hard to get my account fixed.

4. Windows_Vs_Apple

Just wanted to thank you for your service dude, I got a long family service record and I'm planning to join myself. If there is anything I can do to make your time on Castia or coming back onto the server smoother just let me know on discord or the forums.

Discord: Spider Withy 2 Legs #3700

5. XenoUnicorn

XenoUnicorn New Member

Ok after searching my logs off the harddrive of my old computer I found what appears to be the last time I leveled mining. I don't have the logs off my laptop but I found one that shows I'm level 42 miner. I'm including a screenshot of the log entry. Is this enough?? also this is on the Medieval server.

Attached Files:

6. ShadyRaptor

ShadyRaptor Staff
    Content Team

ShadyRaptor
    Linked
    Yes, this is enough for us to give you your job level back. I'll make sure an admin see this and gives it back to you.

No, we can't. Because McMMO and jobs level at different rates and also the fact MCMMO can also be leveled with credits from voting means it can't be used to determine your job level. Also, MCMMO doesn't take into account if you might of switched jobs.

7. Asheskille

Asheskille Olive Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Asheskille
    Linked
    Hiya there, XenoUnicorn.

I've restored your miner job to level 42 as shown in the logs you provided. Thank you for your patience.

8. XenoUnicorn

XenoUnicorn New Member

Thank you very much for helping me out.