USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Regarding the new vote crate reward screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

schottler3

This voting concept is identical to the server, sorry for mentioning this, Becto. They allow you to exit out and the rollete is a lot smoother.

Reaxetion

The roulette is cool at first, but it takes significantly longer than it used to to open votes. I used to be able to open 10 in a mater of seconds by utilizing all 3 chests.

GJR_2003

Stay breathing
Emperor
We don't have to complain about the time of opening crates: you get free items, in a short time :)

jmichael214

Having a way to skip the animation entirely would be nice. Especially since the rewards aren't as strong -- I personally don't object to that, but having to sit through this animation-thing for poorer rewards is going to suppress voting.

Gimmie053

This voting concept is identical to the server, sorry for mentioning this, Becto. They allow you to exit out and the rollete is a lot smoother.
Im not sure if youre replying to someone that deleted their comment but what I mean is just an option to quickly cancel the roulette and get a random reward instead of having to wait for so long like the old vote crates. This roulette thing is really annoying imo.

_Sorak_

Legend
I find that the clicking and the vote animation hideous. It did stop me voting all last week. I'm still on the fence about it now.

I like the MCMMO Credits, but those alone are not enough. Some of my irritation with the voting has to do with the sites themselves which is probably out of Castiamc's control. Mainly the limitation on needing to vote in the same window of time every day and if you are late to that then it pushes the window back however long, or you skip a day. This wouldn't be an issue if it used calendar days instead of a 24 hour window.

Gimmie053

I find that the clicking and the vote animation hideous. It did stop me voting all last week. I'm still on the fence about it now.

I like the MCMMO Credits, but those alone are not enough. Some of my irritation with the voting has to do with the sites themselves which is probably out of Castiamc's control. Mainly the limitation on needing to vote in the same window of time every day and if you are late to that then it pushes the window back however long, or you skip a day. This wouldn't be an issue if it used calendar days instead of a 24 hour window.
Why would you stop voting anyway if it just saves up your votecrates?

Thats what Im doing anyway till we can skip this screen.

Also, these sites have used these systems, likely, since the start. There are different arguments one could present to use certain systems over others but complaining about these, definitely on a site that has no connection to them, really wont convince them otherwise.

Anyway, enough off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.