USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Optional Transfer of Items/Statistics from Atlantis/Demonic to Medieval

Classicalad

Staff
Staff member
Manager
Hey Everyone,

Due to the confusion and miscommunication, it is unfortunately apparent that many of our Atlantis and Demonic players have lost faith in Castia's stability, and its promise to never reset. I personally want to confirm that there are no intentions to reset Atlantis or Demonic. However, I believe that simply me saying this will not be enough for players to regain their trust in Castia. Here is my offer, and attempt at reparations for our Atlantis and Demonic players.

The staff team will be accepting applications to transfer stats, and items from Atlantis and Demonic, to Medieval. This is 100% optional, Atlantis and Demonic will NOT be reset. Castia is more fun with a larger player base, and I acknowledge that playing on empty servers such as Atlantis and Demonic, is not optimal Towny gameplay. I believe providing the opportunity, for those who would like to bring their statistics and items to Medieval, can provide the chance for those who have heavily invested into Atlantis and Demonic, to again engage on a very popular Castian server.

These are the following things we will offer to transfer to medieval:

1. Balances/Banks
2. Your /ranks (refunded in equivalent medieval cash)
3. Your total McMMO skill level (refunded in /credits)
4. Jobs you would like to transfer
5. Cost of town/nation creation + plot cost
6. All items (/backpack or /bp)

Please post the following to ask for a transfer:

Player In-Game Name:
Requesting Transfer From:
Write Atlantis or Demonic Here
Jobs I currently have on Atlantis/Demonic that I want transferred to Medieval:

Name of your town (For Atlantis/Demonic mayors only):

I understand that I will be moving my entire balance, ranks (in equivalent currency), total McMMO skill level (refunded in /credits that are useable in /redeem), jobs of my choice (max of 3 medieval jobs), as well as town claims/cost. By posting this, I also understand I will be losing all of the above, and my town will be deleted (if I'm a mayor) on Atlantis/Demonic, by transferring these statistics to Medieval.

Details:

• You must pick the jobs that you currently have on Atlantis/Demonic, that you want transferred to Medieval. You must have an empty job slot on Medieval, if you would like jobs transferred. We will not replace/overwrite any jobs you currently have on Medieval. If you do not have any extra job slots on Medieval, you will not receive your jobs. If you are below Lord rank, you have 2 job slots. If you are Lord rank and above, you have 3 job slots. If you have completed all achievements, you have 4 job slots.
  • As there will be an influx of new Castians on Medieval, we will soon edit Castian essences, such that players will be able to open a castian essence, and receive the once exclusive Atlantis/Demonic Castians. This is not currently implemented yet. We will notify players in the #updates channel on discord, when this feature is live.
  • Unfortunately, we will not be transferring any builds, or structures to medieval.
  • If you are a mayor on Atlantis/Demonic, once you provide us with the name of your town/nation, we will take into account all costs (creation + plot claims), and we will reimburse you the equivalent value on Medieval.
  • Backpack usage will only be enabled for those with on going transfer requests for 7 days. (/backpack or /bp)
  • Each post will be manually verified, to ensure players who main Medieval, are not going to simply transfer over 10k+ McMMO credits, and nothing/hardly anything else, which means we will be denying applications on a case by case basis.0
  • We will deny transfer requests should your net value on Demonic/Atlantis be lower than 25% of your Medieval net value.

Transfer requests will be accepted until August 5th, 2019. If there is high demand, this period will be extended on an as-needed basis. We sincerely hope that this will help improve the quality of life, for all of those who play on Castia.

Thank you for your continued support and happy grinding!

Classicalad

Last edited:

3kDCRingo

Player In-Game Name:3kDCRingo
Demonic (and Atlantis if I can do both)
Jobs I currently have on Atlantis/Demonic that I want transferred to Medieval: Demonic Cook and HUnter

Name of your town (For Atlantis/Demonic mayors only):WitherFLame

I understand that I will be moving my entire balance, ranks (in equivalent currency), total McMMO skill level (refunded in /credits that are useable in /redeem), jobs of my choice (max of 3 medieval jobs), as well as town claims/cost. By posting this, I also understand I will be losing all of the above, and my town will be deleted (if I'm a mayor) on Atlantis/Demonic, by transferring these statistics to Medieval.

Last edited:

Skykiddtheepic

Player In-Game Name: Skykiddtheepic
Demonic + Atlantis
Jobs I currently have on Atlantis/Demonic that I want transferred to Medieval: Hunter(from demonic)

Name of your town (For Atlantis/Demonic mayors only): N/A

Last edited:

Sherwin21

Emperor
Player In-Game Name: Sherwin21
Demonic + Atlantis
Hunter: 75 From Demonic to Medieval
Blacksmith: 75 From Demonic to Medieval
Miner: 69 From Demonic to Medieval

Name of your town (For Atlantis/Demonic mayors only): NA

D

Davius_

Player In Game Name: Davius_
Requesting Transfer From: Demonic
Jobs I currently have on Demonic that I want transferred to Medieval
Miner (Demonic)

Jianowo

Powolice!
Admin
Player In-Game Name:3kDCRingo
Demonic (and Atlantis if I can do both)
Jobs I currently have on Atlantis/Demonic that I want transferred to Medieval: Cook

Name of your town (For Atlantis/Demonic mayors only):WitherFLame

Thanks for your transfer request! We've transferred your player data from Demonic / Atlantis to Medieval. You now have access to /backpack for 7 days, transfer your items manually! Thank you for your continued support.

Jianowo

Powolice!
Admin
Player In-Game Name: Skykiddtheepic
Demonic + Atlantis
Jobs I currently have on Atlantis/Demonic that I want transferred to Medieval: Hunter(from demonic)

Thanks for your transfer request! We've transferred your player data from Demonic / Atlantis to Medieval. You now have access to /backpack for 7 days, transfer your items manually! Thank you for your continued support.

Jianowo

Powolice!
Admin
Player In-Game Name: melanon68
Requesting Transfer From: Atlantis + Demonic
Jobs I currently have on Atlantis/Demonic that I want transferred to Medieval: None

Jianowo

Powolice!
Admin
Player In Game Name: Davius_
Requesting Transfer From: Demonic
Jobs I currently have on Demonic that I want transferred to Medieval
Miner (Demonic)

WildFires2000

Staff
Staff member
Guide
Player In-Game Name:
WildFires2000

Atlantis
Miner, Hunter. Im keeping my builder job on Medieval

None

B

___B____

Player In-Game Name: ___B___
Atlantis + Demonic
none
none

Classicalad

Staff
Staff member
Manager
Player In-Game Name: Classicalad
Requesting Transfer From: Atlantis
Jobs I currently have on Atlantis that I want transferred to Medieval:
Max Cook
Name of your town (For Atlantis mayors only): Rapture

SnowingKitty

Player In-Game Name: SnowingKitty
Atlantis
Jobs I currently have on Atlantis/Demonic that I want transferred to Medieval: Lvl 52 Miner, Lvl 32 Alchemist.

Name of your town (For Atlantis/Demonic mayors only): none

I understand that I will be moving my entire balance, ranks (in equivalent currency), total McMMO skill level (refunded in /credits that are useable in /redeem), jobs of my choice (max of 3 medieval jobs), as well as town claims/cost. By posting this, I also understand I will be losing all of the above, and my town will be deleted (if I'm a mayor) on Atlantis/Demonic, by transferring these statistics to Medieval.[/SPOILER]

_TheOrangeJuice_

Staff
Staff member
Helper
Player In-Game Name:_TheOrangeJuice_

From Demonic:
Blacksmith (Level 74)
Hunter (Level 40)

Keeping from Medieval:
Builder (Level 68)

None

7grims

Got some questions.

- For item transfers, what is being done? we move our stuff to some resource world you guys made available? Or are we gonna be able to directly bring stuff to medi ?

- I have 3 jobs in Atlantis, but only 2 job slots in medi, will i loose all my progress on the third job?

- Do item transfers also include, our essences and castians we currently own? Since there is this line about exclusive Atlantis/demonic not being implemented yet.

BaZz_DrOp

Staff
Mod
Player In-Game Name: BaZz_DrOp
None

None

Last edited:

Classicalad

Staff
Staff member
Manager
@7grims
Got some questions.

- For item transfers, what is being done? we move our stuff to some resource world you guys made available? Or are we gonna be able to directly bring stuff to medi ?

- I have 3 jobs in Atlantis, but only 2 job slots in medi, will i loose all my progress on the third job?

- Do item transfers also include, our essences and castians we currently own? Since there is this line about exclusive Atlantis/demonic not being implemented yet.
You can use /bp as a cross-server ender chest. No, jobs you leave behind will not be reset.

Malacheye

Player In-Game Name: Malacheyes
Demonic
Jobs I currently have on Atlantis/Demonic that I want transferred to Medieval: Builder, Hunter, Alchemist

Name of your town (For Atlantis/Demonic mayors only): Pestilence (town)

ceramicbowL

Player In-Game Name: wetdiirt
Atlantis
Jobs I currently have on Atlantis/Demonic that I want transferred to Medieval: Miner, Blacksmith

Ren

Player In-Game Name: Knightsofren_
Atlantis + Demonic
None

None

I main medieval, but I have a decent amount of stuff in both atlantis and demonic, plus about 2 mil worth of ranks, and also 6k+ credits of mcmmo.