New Castian Job Items

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SpikeyHunter, Mar 10, 2018.

1. SpikeyHunter

SpikeyHunter Staff
    Content Team

SpikeyHunter
    Linked
    CASTIAN JOB ITEMS
    [_______________________________________________________________________________________]

After my old thread and with many opinions, i've come with this idea : Castian Job Items
    These would be items that would give an advantage to your job (similar to perks)
    Those items would come with the enchants and then only way get them is with castian essence.
    To be clear, each job items don't have every enchants suggested below.

***You will need to have the job to be able to use those tools/armors***

Here are some ideas :

Lumberjack (axe):
    1. Treefeeling (not only in MCMMO, so all players can enjoy it)
    2. Bark (When woodcutting, you break planks in a (level I 3x3x1, level II 3x3x2, level III 3x3x3) radius instead of just 1x1 with a max level of 3. There could be an option to toggle it with a command or by sneaking...)
    3. Sappling Magic (For example, when right clicking on a tree sappling, it automaticly grow)
    *Note:

• For treefeeling and Sappling Magic: players won't get paid
      • For Bark: The player will get paid the same as if it was 1 block, the use of it is for clearing spaces faster.

Miner (pickaxe):

1. Infusion (When mining, you excavate in a (level I 3x3x1, level II 3x3x2, level III 3x3x3) radius instead of just 1x1 with a max level of 3. There could be an option to toggle it with a command or by sneaking...)
    2. Blazing touch (Auto-smelts ores makes cobblestone drop stone, netherrack drop nether brick, iron ores to drop ironingot, ect.)
    3. Feed (When you mine, you don't have time to eat. Just right click with your pick and it will take the food in your inventory to feed you in a second! Of course there is a delay between the uses.)
    4. Vein Miner (Allows you to mine the entire vein of ores with a single blow. Level I, works on coal and iron, level II, works also on redstone, lapiz lazuli and gold, Level III works on any ore)
    *Note:
    • For Infusion: The player will get paid the same as if it was 1 block, the use of it is for clearing spaces faster.

Builders (helmet/stick) :
    1. Rainbow Dash (Allow to color blocks with ink in inventory. Depending on the materials, the number of ink will be the same as the crafting recipe)
    2. Wall (Allow players to extend a block in a direction to make a wall. According to the level it will have a block limit (Level I 5 blocks Level II 10 blocks Leve III 15 blocks). This gets applied on a specific tool or it's used with a toggle command.)
    3. Path (Builders will be able to replace a block without destroying it. By selecting a block of choice with the tool (right click) they will left click on a different block to replace it. The player will need to have the block in his inventory. The replaced block will disapear.)
    *Note:
    • For Wall: The player will get paid the same as if it was 1 block, the use of it is for building faster and they will need the blocks in their inventory.

Digger (shovel) :
    1. Excavation (When digging, you excavate in a (level I 3x3x1, level II 3x3x2, level III 3x3x3) radius instead of just 1x1 with a max level of 3. There could be an option to toggle it with a command or by sneaking...)
    2. Compactor (It will automaticly put the clay and snowballs into blocks)
    *Note:
    • For Excavation: The player will get paid the same as if it was 1 block, the use of it is for digging faster.

Farmer (hoe) :

1. Saturation (Your hunger decreases of 1 at each level with a maximum of 3 levels)
    2. Harvest (When harvesting, you break corps in a (level I 2x2, level II 3x3, level III 4x4) radius instead of just 1x1 with a max level of 3. There could be an option to toggle it with a command or by sneaking...)
    3. Fertilizer (With bonemeal in your inventory, just right click on a seed with your enchanted hoe to make it grow at it full size (Only one bonemeal required)

*Note:
    • For Harvest: The player will get paid the same as if it was 1 block, the use of it is for collecting ressources faster.

Hunter (sword/bow) :

1. Lifesteal (When hitting a mob you have a 5% chance per level (Level I 5% Level II 10% Level III 15%) to heal yourself, for a maximum of 3 levels.
    2. Multishot (When shooting with a bow, you shoot one extra arrow per level with a maximum of 3 levels)
    3. Highlander (When out of combat for at least 5 seconds you will receive Speed II for (Level I 5 sec Level II 8 sec Level III 10 sec)).
    4. Rampage (When killing hostile mobs, 5 mobs = strength I, 8 more hostile mobs = strength II, 13 more mobs = strength III 21 more mobs = strength IV, 26 mobs = Strength V and so on so forth. Each time a mob is killed, the time time the strength lasts refreshes, and at each strength level, the strength effect will last shorter. Level I 5 seconds. Level II 8 seconds. Level III 15 seconds, etc.

Blacksmith (anvils/other tool):
    1. InstaMelt (Allow to right click on a furnace that have the (Infinity Flame --> go check below) with the ores in hand and melt them instantly)
    2. Need more suggestions

Cook (tool/furnace) :

1. Infinity Flame (Have a fuel that will last for ever)
    2. Bread Maker (Have your hay or haybales in your inventory, right click with the tool, and *BOOM* everything gets transformed in bread)
    3. Need more suggestions

*Note:
    • For Bread Maker The player will get paid the same, the use of it is for crafting faster.

Alchemist (armor piece/tool/brewing stand) :

1. AutoFill (Have your inventory full of empty bottle, right click with one on water and every bottle gets filled)
    2. Nether Breaker (When harvesting nether warts, you break the warts in a (level I 2x2, level II 3x3, level III 4x4) radius instead of just 1x1 with a max level of 3. There could be an option to toggle it with a command or by sneaking...)
    3. SoulSpeed (With this enchant on a piece of armor you will go fasssttt on sould sand)

*Note:

• For NetherBreaker: The player will get paid the same as if it was 1 block, the use of it is for collecting ressources faster.

[________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________]

Please make suggestions, say your opinion about the ideas and I hope it gets implemented !

#1 SpikeyHunter, Mar 10, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    ArimaKousei likes this.
  2. GJR_2003

GJR_2003 Staff
    Staff Member Helper

GJR_2003
    Linked
    I see some nice ideas here :)

However, that bark doesnt make sense, because a lumberjack has got enough wood. Lumberjacks are going for job leveling and job money

SpikeyHunter likes this.
  3. LauraVex

LauraVex New Member

I love this idea and I like some of the examples you gave. Very similar to the custom enchantments from a server I used to play on and I very much enjoyed that aspect of the server and I know other people did too, so this would probably be an idea that most of the server would enjoy.

What about having job specific "sets"? Like armor set + job related tool (not sure how this would work for jobs that do not require specific tools but I am sure someone can figure it out lol).

Example:
    Farmer Set would be full armor set and a hoe. Each of the items could add to the exp/money multiplier that you get and with the full set the hoe gives 100% auto-replant in stage 1 or 2 or something. The hoe would obviously not benefit things like melons, pumpkins and cocoa but those already get more exp/money by default so I think that would be a good trade off. Or maybe using the full set could give some sort of yield multiplier.

Now that I think about it, that all sounds rather OP, so maybe everything I said but minus the money bonuses? idk. Just thinking... out loud I guess? How does that work when you are typing? Are you still thinking out loud? Hmm...

SpikeyHunter likes this.
  4. laGPH0bia

laGPH0bia Well-Known Member
    Sentinel

laGPH0bia
    Linked
    What comes to miner, there has to be:
    Vein Miner(allows you to mine the entire vein of ores with a single blow. Level I, works on coal and iron, level II, works also on redstone, lapiz lazuli and gold, Level III works on any ore)

Hunter
    Rampage(When killing hostile mobs, 3 mobs = strength I, 5 more hostile mobs = strength II, 8 more mobs = strength III 13 more mobs = strength IV, 21 mobs = Strength V and so on so forth. each time mob is killed, the time time the strength lasts refreshes, and each strength level, the strength effect will become shorter. Level I, you get the strength for 8 seconds. Level II, you get the strength for 20 seconds. Level III, you get the strength for 35 seconds. Rampage level 3 is rarer than the 2 previous levels.

LauraVex and SpikeyHunter like this.
  5. SpikeyHunter

SpikeyHunter Staff
    Content Team

SpikeyHunter
    Linked
    I really love this idea of sets :O Thanks for the idea

LauraVex likes this.
  6. SpikeyHunter

SpikeyHunter Staff
    Content Team

SpikeyHunter
    Linked
    Thanks a lot for your suggestion, I will add it to the thread :)

7. DrTyttex

DrTyttex Well-Known Member

Id reply to each idea but Im too lazy. Here is a summary: I like some ideas, I dont like some others.

Sqrack, KayebiiKuhn, crayy_ and 2 others like this.
  8. laGPH0bia

Sentinel

laGPH0bia
    Linked
    there is no way your that lazy really. I dont want to ask for every suggestion if theyd work or not one at a time

9. DrTyttex

DrTyttex Well-Known Member

This suggestion is divided to many subsuggestions. At first I wanted to address each suggestion but then I got tired.

LauraVex likes this.
  10. Madeyemann

Madeyemann Well-Known Member
    Emperor

MadEyeMann
    Linked
    I’ll reply to each of these sometime within the next day, I like some, have questions for others, and think some are way too op. Out of curiosity what is the purpose behind adding these? Increasing money/hr from jobs?

SpikeyHunter likes this.
  11. SpikeyHunter

SpikeyHunter Staff
    Content Team

SpikeyHunter
    Linked

This could diversify the economy and jobs of the server and make the game more fun, I would also give players more possibilities according to jobs. Thanks for replying :)

12. _Bunstop_

_Bunstop_ Well-Known Member
    Adventurer

_Bunstop_
    Linked
    These are neat in general, the only one that doesn't make sense to me is the Vein Miner for hunter. Maybe move it to miner, but good suggestion!

13. SpikeyHunter

SpikeyHunter Staff
    Content Team

SpikeyHunter
    Linked
    Oh yeah wrong place thanks :)

_Bunstop_ likes this.
  14. laGPH0bia

Sentinel

laGPH0bia
    Linked
    In my opininion being able to mine out 3x3x3 cubes of anything is way too overpowered and should not be added!

TehCaptainAndy and SpikeyHunter like this.
  15. dazler

dazler Well-Known Member

And I agree

SpikeyHunter likes this.
  16. Madeyemann

Emperor

MadEyeMann
    Linked
    1. First, the Treefelling, would absolutely make the MCMMO ability 'woodcutting' worthless. Lumberjacks get more than enough wood, so get unlimited wood would practically useless, and lumberjacks job is balanced on selling wood.
    2. I like this idea, but once again there would be too much wood, and lumberjacks can't sell all they get now, let alone 3x as much.
    3. This is the best idea, this would be a cool thing to add as a perk, maybe level 50? As a double perk, that is.

1. Infusion would be /way/ too overpowered and would make miner probably the best job, as you could mine 3x as fast. Even if you only get payed for the one block, you would still get a lot more ore, and this would break the job.
    2. I don't like this because even though I'm a blacksmith & miner, I still like getting the ore so I get payed for smelting & crafting.
    3. I like this idea, but it also makes it so you can't use the 'Super Breaker' ability from MCMMO mining.
    4. I like this idea, but what perk would this be attached to? 1-25, 2-50, 3-75?

1. I like this idea, as it is just a nice perk to have, how would they implement it?
    2. What type of tool, and how would you get the tool? I like this idea very much.
    3. What level of builder would be able to do this, and from what could they do it?
    1, Overpowered in my opinion as the others.
    2. If you have the 4 clay and 4 snow, I presume? If so, that sounds nice, but sort of useless with the crafting book.
    1. I'm not sure what you mean by decrease?
    2. Overpowered since you get more crops.
    3. Since bonemeal is /so/ easy to get, and crops grow rather fast anyway, seems pointless to me.
    1. Mobs don't do much damage with decent gear anyway, and most places you /do/ take damage have regeneration and resistance beacons.
    2. Most bows one shot mobs anyway, I see this sort of useful in darkrooms though, or doing dragons.
    3. Pointless since most places have speed II beacons anyway, and this would make the duke/kronos perk useless.
    4. Nice idea, I like the levels going up, what level would you presume this could be at?

1. Would you get payed for smelting 1, or all 64?

1. Not a bad idea actually, but most cooks have 1500 smelting anyway so fuel lasts forever.
    2. This would be /very/ overpowered. No chance this could be added.

1. Nice idea for a 75 perk.
    2. Overpowered.
    3. Like the idea, maybe a 25 perk?

Just my opinion,
    MadEye

GJR_2003 likes this.
  17. laGPH0bia

Sentinel

laGPH0bia
    Linked
    What do you mean? I was the one who suggested it

18. Madeyemann

Emperor

MadEyeMann
    Linked
    I mean, what perk could it be under? Is it a enchant, etc.

19. laGPH0bia

Sentinel

laGPH0bia
    Linked
    It would be an enchant for Castian tier items that grant you strength based on the amounts of mobs you kill in a short time.

20. Madeyemann

Emperor

MadEyeMann
    Linked
    Out of curiosity, how would you get the enchant?