More Market Stalls!!! Please!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheKingSlayz, Sep 10, 2017.

1. TheKingSlayz

TheKingSlayz New Member

They are always full and I don't want to spend hours of my time looking through each and every stall every day to see if it's claimable! Many people would love there to be more stalls as it would give players a chance to sell items in a market for when they are offline!

Madeyemann and Miku like this.
  2. Klock

Klock Member

Minecraft account: NoSkillRequired
    /as find rent

Madeyemann and Miku like this.
  3. Miku

Miku Member

Even with that command, Another market area wouldnt be such a bad idea. i think anyways.

I agree even though Id like to make a shop there, there are never really shops open, with our current player count, another area wouldnt be too bad. However it would be harder to moderate seeing as people would probably buy more than on shop on both warps.

Maybe something could be added to prevent players from purchasing more than one. Not sure if thatd be difficult.
    But a +1 from me. Let me sell my stuffs :p

4. BillyL2499

BillyL2499 Well-Known Member

Minecraft account: BillyL2499
    Maybe expand the current area? At least in classic it'd be pretty easy to do a middle-back area to counter the middle-front. That could add quite a few more shops.

No need to add another market, though, The supply of shops should be pretty low. That way the people who own them make good use of them.

Miku likes this.
  5. Miku

Miku Member

I agree, but half the time when I go in there, people just use them to advertise their town spawn, and have like 1 chest shop in there and no decorations or effort put into them at all Lol

6. BillyL2499

BillyL2499 Well-Known Member

Minecraft account: BillyL2499
    As a shop owner I agree this is a problem. The solution might not be more shops, but more regulation. IE: A shop owner must have X number of signshops in their shop after one week of receiving it. Maybe something against advertisements as well.

Shops should be used to sell items to other players. Nothing less or more.

7. DrTyttex

DrTyttex Staff
    Staff Member Mod Content Team

There is a rule that if a player rents a shop but doesnt use it, an admin is able to forcely unrent it. As for multiple shops for a single player, Im not 100% sure but I think this option is blocks so each player can rent only 1 shop. Regarding the expansion idea, I think it was discussed before but I cant really remember what was the final answer.

8. TheKingSlayz

TheKingSlayz New Member

If you happen to remember please let me know! Even adding like an underground area for stalls below the market warp would be great! I think it would look good aswell as provide more stalls to fit more people's shops inside! :)

9. TheKingSlayz

TheKingSlayz New Member

Thank you aswell! I was unaware this was a command :D

10. Lurching

Lurching New Member

/as find rent doesnt work when there is nothing to rent.
    Ive been checking multiple times a day for over a week on Greek server and have never had a single stall ever available for rent.