USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

MidnightTitan's Content Application

MidnightTitan

What is your IGN?: MidnightTitan

What timezone do you live in?: Central Time US & Canada

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 1.8

How long have you been on the server, and how active are you?: I have played for a small time. Plan to be more active.

What is your favourite feature of the server?: I think the player base is amazing honestly, I met some of my favorite people there.

What is a feature you think is missing on the server?: I haven't played enough to tell you.

What can you contribute to the content team? I bring coding, great ideas, as well as support.

Do you have any experience with coding plugins, building or managing events? If yes, please provide proof. (Screenshots without shaders and default textures) I have been coding with Java for about 2 years and I am community and events manager for an australian esports group known as Risen, however I'm here for coding.
Do you have any experience with World Edit or Voxel Sniper? World edit but not enough to matter really.

Additional comments: I am 17 soon to be 18, my hours vary but minimal 5+, I am very funny, very good with team work, and I feel I can be a great addition to a great server.

Anything we missed you want to tell us? If I need to provide proof of code I can.

Last edited: