Medieval Market Prices (CastiaMC)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chip1st, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Chip1st

Chip1st Active Member
    Emperor

Chip1st
    Linked
    Hello, many of you know me as Scouts or Chip1st. I come to you with an item I'll been working with Razzjr106.
    There had been many requests of people asking what items sell for on the server or what a fair price is to auction items for are. So we worked as a team along with our town member as well as other town and people that asked to help us put a list of items up with prices.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ya25tLFjwATgPsm4qQ_HCDkcXoP_NLKKZRyzny1KI6g/edit?usp=sharing

We are open to hear from you and to make edits!!! This is still a work in progress! New items will be added in the days/weeks to come! Do you see an item we are missing? just add it and we will add it as soon as we can and feel free to let us know about prices.

Skykiddtheepic likes this.
  2. Razzjr106

Razzjr106 Member
    Emperor

Razzjr106
    Linked
    I'm Razz and I approve this message. :3

Skykiddtheepic likes this.
  3. Skykiddtheepic

Skykiddtheepic New Member

Thanks for clearing up what some of these items are worth really helps with my shops

4. Chip1st

Chip1st Active Member
    Emperor

Chip1st
    Linked
    So with a little feedback from people, we fixed a bug on our end

we had the stone set to 4500 per 64, That was a bug and is now fixed

plz, keep the feedback coming so we can keep working and helping ever one we can.

Razzjr106 and Skykiddtheepic like this.
  5. FuzzyWeasel

FuzzyWeasel New Member

I've found this to be very useful. Any price list in a live market will be "wrong" within minutes of the last update since things change so much... but it definitely gets me in the right ballpark and is very helpful. As mentioned, there are a few items that appear priced widely off. I'll point those out more as I find them when online.

Question I do have... how about adding standard tools with enchants, unidentified items, etc? I have no clue the value of an unidentified diamond pickaxe. for example. Also, scrolls?

Thanks for the work on this!

-Fuzzy

6. Chip1st

Chip1st Active Member
    Emperor

Chip1st
    Linked
    @FuzzyWeasel we can add unidentified items that's ok with us. standard tools with enchant would that be like diamond pickaxe with Vanilla enchants? that I feel would be hard as I don't know anyone who sell or buy them it's some then that I find people make as needed but a lot of people within 1 or 2 weeks can get good gear and no longer use vanilla items. If you wish to give me more feedback I can use that to help find out more what you're looking for but I will add unidentified within 24 hrs of this post when I get some research done and see what prices are like.

7. Chip1st

Chip1st Active Member
    Emperor

Chip1st
    Linked
    Hello all as many of you may know I'll been perm banned from the server for an honest mistake and what I feel rules not being clear. I'll been told that I will remain banned.I will as long as i can keep working on this with Razzjr106 for as long as he wish and keep this as up to date as i can. We are still looking for feedback on this so plz keep posting keep letting us know what to add and we will do our best to keep it going. We are open to having other people and townies join us in meeting price and updating stuff to help the server and try to keep stuff far forever one.

8. Chip1st

Chip1st Active Member
    Emperor

Chip1st
    Linked
    I'm in talk with a new owner of Angel but Angel will end up being Closed down.

9. ZroZlame

ZroZlame Active Member

From what I see:

White wool 64, 500
    Spruce/Dark 64, 200 - really easy to farm.
    Identifiers 5k I thought?
    Blaze rods 64, 300
    Diorite andesite and whatnot match cobble with the new update and they should all be lowered to probably 6.5k.
    Lava buckets 50
    Ink could be dropped.
    Emerald blocks 50k, pretty easily.

10. Chip1st

Chip1st Active Member
    Emperor

Chip1st
    Linked
    @ZroZlame Ty, we will look into this

Wool is set to do with WashingtonDC buying / selling it at 1500 900
    Identifiers are not 5k I can say that. the price listed 1100 900 seem to be about = to what's around and what angel and WashingtonDC are /were doing
    Spruce/Dark yes it is easy to farm you are not the 1st one to give us this feedback in to looking more and talking with WashingtonDC and other town's that are part of this list we are dropping the price for the 2 wood to 200 100
    Diorite andesite, Granite Price do to the new update are being made = to stone/cobble 400 300
    Lava we are happy with it at 125 100 but we are still open to talking about this
    Ink has been dropped
    Emerald blocks 50k? is that for a sell or a buy price's can you just clear that up for me?

11. MurderousMeline

MurderousMeline New Member

This is very helpful, thank you!

12. Chip1st

Chip1st Active Member
    Emperor

Chip1st
    Linked
  13. shadowguy46

shadowguy46 Member

It's not we hero we need, It's the hero we deserved.

14. Chip1st

Chip1st Active Member
    Emperor

Chip1st
    Linked
    sorry whats what @shadowguy46? I don't see any then helpful here.

15. Chip1st

Chip1st Active Member
    Emperor

Chip1st
    Linked
    Hello, all so its with sad news I wanted to let you know ""For this reason as well, "Scamming" will be added to your ban reason.""..... that's right Staff has added scamming to my banned because a job I was paying for to have done by April 1st did not get done in time and I was still waiting on the job when I got banned. It's been ruled as "scam". I'll again been informed told by high ranking staff that "My guess is that you won't be unbanned,"... I have to say this hole then with being banned and the lack of info that stuff are willing to tell or even work with me has me feeling like that the staff are being discrimination to me.

To them who say that I need to grow up will sorry your not me and don't get it.

#15 Chip1st, May 2, 2019
    Last edited: May 2, 2019
  16. UltraHush

UltraHush Member

Can you add the Normal Turtle Eggs and the Turtle Spawn Eggs, and Scutes? I've seen them go around for about 500$ per one.

17. Classicalad

Classicalad Well-Known Member
    Emperor

Classicalad
    Linked
    This guy is perm banned, I doubt he'll be changing it at all.

18. UltraHush

UltraHush Member