Locking Armor Stands

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by _PandorasBox_, Jan 9, 2019.

1. _PandorasBox_

_PandorasBox_ Well-Known Member
    Sentinel

_PandorasBox_
    Linked
    We can lock doors, chests, trapdoors, and even item frames and Horses. Why not add in armor stands? Armor stands prove somewhat annoying to deal with when griefed, difficult to roll back the armor on them, and can even double the armor stand itself during the roll back process ( It's happened to me ) .

Armor stands are good for decoration, but are pretty much grief bait currently. Why not remove the grief bait bit? If it can work on something as simple as an item frame, I'm sure the ability to lock armor stands could be added onto the plugin.

madwizardgamer likes this.
  2. GJR_2003

GJR_2003 Stay breathing
    Emperor

GJR_2003
    Linked
    If this is possible, I'd personally like the idea :)

3. PInkFloyd

PInkFloyd Well-Known Member

I thought they already locked, then again, people don’t use them (I wonder why) but if they don’t then I agree with you, there’s no reason as far as playability to why they shouldn’t lock

4. _PandorasBox_

_PandorasBox_ Well-Known Member
    Sentinel

_PandorasBox_
    Linked
    They don't lock, and possibly the reason people don't use them often.. is because it's so easy to grief them, and loose all items on it ( When mine get griefed, I have a bunch of mythic items on them, don't care if I can't get them back, but it's a 50/50 on if it'll be successful or not in rolling back the stolen armor ) . Just like item frames, there used to be no protection on them, nothing could really be done if something was stolen out of one, but now that they can be locked, it's much safer to use them, and more people do indeed use them.