It's Finally Here....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jamesgunners, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Jamesgunners

Jamesgunners Member

Hello Everyone! I know what you are probably thinking. A staff member posting an introduction post bizarre! Well better late than never right? So here we go. (Is a long read).

Who am I:

So you have more than likely seen me in-game by now. I go by three names James (my actual name) Gunners (my nickname) or Jamesgunners (both mashed together).

How long I have been playing Minecraft and what I have accomplished on it:

I have been playing Minecraft since December 2010/January 2011 (Alpha 1.2.6 (When they had the really bad leave textures)). I joined Castia in May 2018 but for work reasons I was unable to start playing again until recently. Back in 2011 I created my first Minecraft server and had a lot of success. I grew the server to having 250 people on at peak times. However this started taking up more and more time and was starting to affect my school works. So I decided that it was best to sell the server. I continued to be apart of the joint server and had the rank of Super-Admin with the people who purchased it. Since then I have helped multiple servers with the same successes ranging from normal Minecraft server to Tekkit. I hope I will be given the opportunity to do the same here and be able to add my unique touch.

What I want to do on the server as a player and Staff Member:

Staff Member: I want to give others the chance to experience some of the experiences I have had on the server such as stress-free, being able to have fun and enjoy themselves. Keep the community strong and interesting while also applying my unique touch to the server. We have a great staff team that I am glad to be part of and look forward to continuing working with them for some time to come. If you need any help please don’t hesitate to ask me anything. I will always answer honestly and to the best of my ability and to the best of my knowledge.

As a player: I am a very ambitious person both in Minecraft and in real life, however when I am playing the game it is a lot more noticeable by the massive projects I take on. I am currently working on the biggest most expensive dark room on the server (25x25 chunks (A total of 225 Chunks) with Chip1st. Last time we did a price evaluation the cost of the build was sitting at $35,000,000 (35 Million). Once this project is completed I will return to my town, which in itself is a massive project and will take me an estimated 6+ months to build before people can even start allowing residents to move in. While all this is going on, I also want to make it to the rank of Sovereign, you know because fly an building…. kinda goes hand in hand. I am also looking for a small group of players who I can trust and grow with and who have the same goals and ambition that I do. The town once completed will not be the endgame for me however. There will be a lot more to come in the future. If you are interested in this at all, there are multiple ways you can get in touch with me, in-game or through discord Jamesgunners#3583 I am more likely to respond faster on discord.

Outside of Minecraft:

I was born in Los Angeles California, my parents are both from Texas so I was raised like a southern boy. With a dash of west coast life. (So that was basically the first 4 years of my life) fairly uneventful and boring….

When it was time for me to go to school my parents sent me overseas to Australia where I attended the Scots College in Sydney. I lived in Australia for 10 years while I finished my primary and secondary education (highschool), I would always return to the United States multiple times a year, (school Holidays, 4th July, Thanksgiving, among other times of celebration) I graduated highschool in 2013 at the age of 14. While the vast majority my fellow classmates were the ages 17/18 they went and partied their hearts out(I had bigger plans). Meanwhile, I was back in the United States starting my company. Over the years I have like my company have grown into what I am today. I work in the construction industry, mainly building apartment blocks, The company started in Los Angeles but recently relocated down to Georgia due to the tax and regulations that the state government was starting to force upon us.

Likes/Dislikes/About Me

My favourite color is constantly changing, at the moment it is Lime Green. I have a dog he is a German shepherd, named Maximus. (I know how cliche). I love political debates (in the right time and place) as long as both sides can be calm, collected and find a middle ground. I love to play Chess when I went to nationals with school. Lost in the Semi-finals. My favourite food…. That one is really hard, has to be Pizza, And for all those pineapple lovers out there. I am sorry. Pineapple does not belong on pizza. However my second favorite food is a good ‘ol burger.

What I despise:

One of my pet peeves is when people make opinions on a subject they don't know anything about without doing their research. And instead of learning about the subject matter they just continue with their uninformed opinion.

Another thing I don’t like is when can’t keep to a schedule and or timetable and are just and timekeepers. For example when someone says I’ll call you at 1 pm if you call at 1:05 it's late. If you’re not 5 minutes early you're late

A few quotes that I like to live my life by:

“Expect what you deserve” If you put in the right work expect the good results that will come from it.

“Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don't just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won't happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you'll love it up here.”

If this post gets 100 likes ill do a face reveal. If you have any other questions about me feel free to talk to me in-game or on discord. I don't bite that hard….. I promise….

2. Jianowo

Jianowo Staff
    Staff Member Helper

Jianowo
    Linked
    Welcome xD

Jamesgunners likes this.
  3. Madeyemann

Madeyemann Well-Known Member
    Emperor

MadEyeMann
    Linked
    “Make sure like, subscribe and share around!”
    Welcome, James! :)

Jianowo likes this.
  4. Da_Saxxy

Da_Saxxy Well-Known Member

Of all the things that never happened, all of this never happened the most.

Wolfhound1, Ofilos and Madeyemann like this.
  5. _TheOrangeJuice_

_TheOrangeJuice_ Well-Known Member
    Emperor

Welcome, feel free to contact me ingame if you need any help... Wait. Oops.

Jamesgunners likes this.