USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

I saw this hadnt been suggested before. (Cross trading)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOutBullets

I think a Cross trading forum should be implemented for those wanting to trade across the servers of Classic, Greek and Demonic. Cross trading on the server itself can be a pain with either people not seeing it or other complications so i think adding a forum for this would be very helpful to those wanting to do cross server trading.

Yuikonna

I think for cross trading, very few people will use it since there is only a select few that really want to transfer stuff from one server to another. In my opinion, they can just use Greek Marketplace if they are looking for money on demonic. Then everyone who plays greek can see that offer and think about it. I think this is a good idea but I am not sure how often it will be used since we rarely see anyone use the forums marketplace in general

Edit: I meant they can use Demonic marketplace to offer money from Greek for Demonic

Last edited:

BlackOutBullets

Here lately when im online, I see alot asking for cross trading (depending on the time of day). It might even help boost the marketplace forums use in general.

Yuikonna

You're right. It seems pretty good. The only con that I can see is that it's adding more topics to the forums which we don't need to until we can attract more people but since it could boost the amount of users, it might not be a bad idea to add this :) though this is my personal opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.