I magically died, and my millions worth of items with it.

Discussion in 'Resolved Requests' started by TheRedHippo, Jan 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRedHippo

TheRedHippo Active Member

I just joined the server, and I... died. I don't know why, don't know how. I hit the respawn button and went to search for my items.

They weren't there.

Just before I logged out the last time I must've died somehow. Running around /t spawn ember, I could've ran over one too many magma blocks or who knows what. But I know that I had a bad connection, and it clearly didn't display on my end.

Right now, I'm dying inside as I've lost millions worth of items, like a ghostly pickaxe, castian armour, sword, and axe. All I ask for are those items to be returned. I had no control over this...

Please. Is there anything you staff members can do?

Windows_Vs_Apple likes this.
  2. Windows_Vs_Apple

Windows_Vs_Apple Active Member

As I am not staff all I can say is that I feel for you. I am sorry that you have lost all these items.
    I don't believe the staff can do anything because this has happened to me in the past and I was told that they can't spawn in items. I could be wrong though.

If they staff aren't able to help you, I defiantly will do my best. Hopefully you get good news. :)

3. ShadyRaptor

ShadyRaptor Staff
    Content Team

ShadyRaptor
    Linked
    Sadly I don't think there is anything that can be done to get your items back. By the sounds of things, you died due to vanilla mechanics which means the staff team isn't able to refund your items. If I'm wrong and you did lose your items because of a server related issue then you will need to provide evidence of the items you had with either screenshots or logs. If you need help getting your logs you can use this guide.

GJR_2003 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.