USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Guide Application

alex_marie1324

What is your IGN?:
alex_marie1324

Do you have past experience in a staff position?:
None on a Minecraft server, but I am actively a leader on the Be More Chill! Amino, an online community with 32k members. I deal with people on a daily basis for that job for explaining rules, administering punishments, explaining why punishment was given, and generally trying to help the members of the community feel safer & happier on the Amino. As well I am a curator on the Falsettos Amino, where I do the same sort of things.

What timezone do you live in?:
EST

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
7 years

How long have you been on the server, and how active are you?:
I’ve been on the server for nearly 8 months. I’m on about 2-3 hours during the weekdays and 3-6 on the weekends, sometimes more. Since getting an IRL job, my activity has been lower, but I do have MineChat to get on when I don’t have computer access. This is the only Minecraft server I play on anyway, and I do get breaks during my IRL job where I can pop on MineChat to check on. Since my last application, I have raised my playtime in the last month from just barely 2 days to around 4.5 days.

Have you ever been banned before, and if so, why?:
I was tempbanned for 1 day for minor farm grief (33 wheat if I remember correctly). It was an accident and I talked it out with the staff who banned me on Discord and did my time as deserved. I’ve been more careful with auto-replant since.

What can you contribute to the server as a staff member?:
I’m a very fast learner, so I can pick up on the staff-specific commands easily. I have the server’s rules pretty much memorized and after a lot of observation, I have a good idea of how staff apply the rules and how the punishment system works. I’ve also now read the recently released Guide document thoroughly and have an even better understanding of the punishment ladder used within the server. I’m a team player and love working on moderation teams (like I do on the Amino). I have a lot of energy and I’m eager to help the community. I enjoy helping people- explaining rules, commands, etc. I think I could help out a lot.

Additional comments:
Nope! Thank you for reading and taking the time to consider my application <3