USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

[Donation Store] Demonic ePay Store.

Sassydoll

╔════════════════════════════╗

CLOSED

09/13/2018

╚════════════════════════════╝

I'll keep it short and simple, the reason i'm closing it is i'm banned from the server for breaking their towny rules. Afk farming in guardian grinder using auto-clicker to grind loots/exp/money every night.

-Whole story of afk farming-

One time when i was doing my audit report on my laptop, i decided to use auto-clicker while farming guardian mob on my desktop, then after few hours i lay down on my bed and fall asleep, next morning i see my desktop still running and farming the guardian with auto-clicker. So i decided to do it every night, before i go to bed knowing the consequence, until yesterday i got banned for doing that.

I have no regrets for doing that, knowing its against the server rule, so i apologize to everyone and i'm so thankful to everyone who helped me a lot and those who ignore/hated me until now. I'm gonna miss this amazing server+staff+fellow players!
Thank you everyone and this will be my farewell/goodbye.

Hi Demonic citizens,

To show my appreciation to the server i'll be willing to donate multiples time for rank/crates/meridiem items in exchange for demonic currency in-game. In short i'll be selling castia donation stuff for demonic server money in-game. Don't ask anymore, i have money that's all it matter. Also i'm helping the server by doing this, helping players in-game to get items from donation store using their demonic in-game money without spending their real money, making players to grind/farm more often to get their money, so they can purchase from me anything they want/need from donation store and it will help me get my things/rankup in-game, since i can't grind/farm for long unlike others also it will help me do things like improving my town(/t spawn hell, give us a visit when you get a chance!) and expand public farms for my town and outsiders for free use.

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒
Donation Store Price
  • $1USD=$200,000 Demonic currency.
  • $0.50 below will be free, $0.50 above will be added based on $1USD=$200k Demonic.
Meridiem Items
  • Meridiem Tools+Weapon: $8.11 USD each = $1,600,000 Demonic currency. [Not recommended for end item, because of mysthic drops].
  • Meridiem Armor set: $21.09 USD each set(Helm+Armor+Leggings+Boots) = $4,200,000m Demonic currency..
Ranks
  • Sentinel Rank+Free 1x Treasure Crate $10.69USD = $2,138,000m Demonic currency..
  • Adventurer Rank+Free 1x Treasure Crate $20.99USD = $4,198,000m Demonic currency.
  • Hero Rank+Free 1x Treasure Crate $36.44USD = $7,200,000m Demonic currency..
  • Champion Rank+Free 1x Treasure Crate $51.89USD = $10,378,000m Demonic currency.
  • Legend Rank+Free 1x Treasure Crate $72.49USD = $14,498,000m Demonic currency..
  • Emperor Rank+Free 1x Treasure Crate+1x Legendary Crate $113.69USD = $22,738,000m Demonic currency..
  • Purchasing all this rank in one transaction on rank upgrade you will be eligible to get another 1x Legendary Crate, so in total you will get free 6x Treasure Crate + 2x Legendary Crate that cost $21.95USD = $4,390,000 demonic for free!
Crates
Treasure Crates
  • 1x Treasure Crate: $2.37 USD = $400k Demonic currency.
  • 10x Treasure Crate: $18.49 USD = $3,698,000m Demonic currency
  • 50x Treasure Crate: $78.29 USD = $15,600,000.00m Demonic currency
Legendary Crates
  • 1x Legendary Crate: $4.97 USD = $994k Demonic currency.
  • 10x Legendary Crate: $39.29 USD = $7,800,000.00m Demonic currency
  • 50x Legendary Crate: $104.29 USD = $20,800,000.00m Demonic currency
Features
  • Soon.
Monthly
  • Soon.
⚑⚑⚑⚑Sale⚑⚑⚑⚑
  • ✘Sentinel Rank $7.5 USD = $350k Demonic currency. [30% off 2nd server anniversary]✘
    Duration: 05/26/2018-06/03/2018

Promotion
  • Free 1x Treasure Crate on each rank you buy.
  • Free 1x Legendary Crate for Emperor Rank
  • Free additional 1x Legendary Crate for purchasing all ranks in one transaction.

♒♒
♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎​
How it works:
1st step
  • I'll need your payment first to confirm the item you wanna buy. ./pay $XX.XX. Just send the money in-game /pay Sassydoll (amount).
2nd step
  • You need to send me your in-game username/name in-game or i'll ask you to confirm your character name, i'll use that name to send the item you bought as a gift or if its a rank i'll just use your name to sign in, so the rank will apply to the name i put. (Please give me time to process it, so i can fill up the billing details below..

3rd step
  • Once we're doing on 2nd step, i'll let you know when i'm doing with the process and we will wait for the message in-game that you got the item you purchase from me. If its delayed we can check /spawn at donator's platform to see your name and how much was donated.
✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎

Why should i buy from here?
  • Helping the server gets more donation by buying donating items/rank here using demonic currency
  • Easy access to any donation items when buying using demonic currency in-game.
  • You helped the server cost in the long run. By making me buy you something for a good cause.
  • You save your real life money by using demonic in-game currency to buy any donation rank/items in here.
  • For other this may look like pay to win, but i'll just leave that to their imagination or judgement, what i'm doing here is for good cause not only i'm helping the server, i'm make it easy for players to have access in donation store using demonic currency, and what everyone thinks i'm getting money in-game that i can use in my /rankup and helping out my /t Hell, that's open for public either enchanting/exp farm(Blaze/Zombie/Skeleton/-soon Spider), alchemist room, dark room, farm/herbalism area, and more to come (Ghast/Guardian/Witch/Wither farm with free use of smelter room next to it).
  • If you bought anything from me more than twice, the next one will have a demonic money discount or price cut-off and so on. [Requirement: At least bought two items from me either crates/rank/items].
  • I'll add and update the promotion to give exciting deals to everyone.

Last edited:

Sassydoll

Talk about pay2win...
I know for players who's judgemental will think that way, i'm not here to win, i'm just here to help the server, have fun and enjoy! Plus i got the owner's approval. I'll only stop this when the owner says so.

Added process time on filling billing details above.
-Update

Last edited:

Sassydoll

-Updated Notes 06/06/2018
[Due to player's job level increased from grinding, their job earnings will increase too, means when they grind certain job they earn more money now as their job level increase.]
Pricing
  • Demonic currency pricing increased from $50k to $120k.
General
  • Prices adjusted to match the right price of $1USD=$120k demonic.

Note: The huge spike on my price will match up on player's job level+earnings, and that way my other competitors will have a chance to sell anything from donation store lower than my pricing.

Sassydoll

Demonic ePay Store Update Notes (06/11/2018)

General

• Player's who has META/common job of Alchemist, Blacksmith, Builder, Hunter, and farmer that's higher lv.50-75 gets more money compared to lv.1-30.
- Meta (/jobsgui): "meta" is referring to what are the strongest strategies currently.
  • Increased Demonic price value from $120k demonic to $200k demonic. (I wanted to avoid any competition with anyone, so i'm increasing my price that way other seller will have a chance to sell anything from donation store that's cheaper compared to my price. also it benefits the server by increasing the demand of buyers buying on cheaper rate, plus there's gap on how high player's job is. for lv.70+ any job they can earn more than a 1mil easily.)
Pricing
Donation Store
  • It will be $1USD=$200k demonic on any items crates/ranks/meridiem items.
Discount
  • 1st time buyers, to be eligible on demonic discount/price cut-off, you need to have at least 2x transaction with Sassydoll.
  • Returning buyer/customer you will have a price cut-off/discount once you confirmed the item you wanna buy from donation store. Just PM or /w me in-game or leave a message in my discord Sassydoll#1973
Price Increase
  • With all the castian tier and legendary tools/weapon/items put on auction with offensive/defensive/utility enchantment X/IX/VI, players can enhanced their farming to earn more money this could impact the price increase. Like swords+bow with bonus looting on wither/ghast, makes easier, efficient, and consistent way of grinding.
  • Expect for another increase depends on player's job level, demand and economy in-game.

Demonic ePay Store Promotion
Buy any rank and get free item
  • Any rank you buy from me, you will get a free 1x Treasure chest. Starts on 06/11/2018-XX/XX/2020

Small Event

• Soon.
Server Event
  • Soon (07/01/2018)

Doing this will drive away my loyal customer, so i'll apologize now and thanks for being a loyal to me as buyer!

Last edited:

Sassydoll

Demonic ePay Store Update Notes (06/12/2018)

General
  • Update on new price and added more items from donation store with prices.
  • Increased Demonic price value from $120k demonic to $200k demonic. (My goal is to avoid any competition with Sqreix who's did the same thing i did by selling items in donation store where the server benefits from it, so i'm increasing my price that way the he/she will have a chance to sell anything from donation store buyers will buy from him/her, because his/her price is cheaper compared to my price. Also it benefits the server by increasing the demand of buyers buying on cheaper rate, also it motivate players to play longer to grind/farm money while having fun in the server plus there's gap on how high player's job is. for lv.70+ any job they can earn more than a 1mil easily.)
  • Added promotion to compensate the price increase.
  • Simplified text and shorter version from before.
  • Corrected the free item you get from purchasing rank/rank upgrade.

Last edited:

Sassydoll

╔════════════════════════════╗

CLOSED

09/13/2018

╚════════════════════════════╝

I'll keep it short and simple, the reason i'm closing it is i'm banned from the server for breaking their towny rules. Afk farming in guardian grinder using auto-clicker to grind loots/exp/money every night.
upload_2018-9-14_16-55-42.png

-Whole story of afk farming-
One time when i was doing my audit report on my laptop, i decided to use auto-clicker while farming guardian mob on my desktop, then after few hours i lay down on my bed and fall asleep, next morning i see my desktop still running and farming the guardian with auto-clicker. So i decided to do it every night, before i go to bed knowing the consequence, until yesterday i got banned for doing that.

I have no regrets for doing that, knowing its against the server rule, so i apologize to everyone and i'm so thankful to everyone who helped me a lot and those who ignore/hated me until now. I'm gonna miss this amazing server+staff+fellow players!
Thank you everyone and this will be my farewell/goodbye.