Digger Job Perks

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by N1ghtM4re5271, Mar 12, 2018.

1. N1ghtM4re5271

N1ghtM4re5271 New Member

Hi, I just hit level 50 digger today and I was pretty dang excited because it meant that I could earn repair gems so then I could save a lot of money by not being forced to buy them. But to my udder disappointment, I have not had a single one drop yet. Now this has either got to be a bug and the perk is broken, or the drop rate is away to low and needs to be brought up. If you don't believe me let me show you some math. I currently have gotten 36682 XP into level 50 and each block broken is worth 1.78xp which 36682/1.78=20607 blocks broken. That means the chances to find a repair gem is less than 1/20607 or .000048 I cannot believe that the chances for this can be that low and still be okay. Please message me and tell me what either I'm doing wrong or whats going on that's the problem.

Also in case you need to know, I am digging up dirt/grass, and I am in the resource world.

2. N1ghtM4re5271

N1ghtM4re5271 New Member

I realized I failed to follow the format so here is this.
    What is your IGN?
    :
    N1ghtM4re5271

What server is this glitch/bug occurring?:
    Greek

What would you like to report?:
    The Digger perk for gaining repair gems is most definitely either unfair or glitched. Check former post.

3. ReadWriteExecute

ReadWriteExecute Well-Known Member

I've looked into this issue and it has now been resolved, thank you for the report!

KayebiiKuhn likes this.