DarkRoom Town Name: Give Away Annoucement

Discussion in 'Medieval Marketplace' started by ScottDaWebGuy, Jan 30, 2019.

1. ScottDaWebGuy

ScottDaWebGuy Well-Known Member

Hello DarkRoom Owners!!

Just as the thread title states I am giving away the DarkRoom town name! The town name has a long history of providing the largest 24/7 public DarkRoom on Medieval for the past year and a half. The name is simple and stupid easy to remeber! Need a DarkRoom? Just do /t spawn DarkRoom! Super simple!

I closed the DarkRoom to public access on January 1st of this year with the hopes that others would step up to open their own Public DarkRooms. I was very happy to see a number of towns announce their DarkRooms to the public. As their are quite a few DarkRooms that are now public.

Give Away!
    With all the public hunting grounds opening I decided I want to pass along the name to a town if they choose, that has a public DarkRoom that the community enjoys. I originally planned on selling the name, however money does not define the quality of a DarkRoom. How to enter is below. After you have entered I will visit your town and the DarkRoom, to verify all the info you have posted. At the end of the week, I will post a poll on what town should get the name. Then the community will decide who gets it!

How to Enter!
    If you are a mayor interested in the chance of getting the DarkRoom name comment below the following. The town must be Public and accessible to all.

Ingame Name: YourName
    Town Name: TownName
    DarkRoom Size: Chunks, layers, Etc.

If no one enters. Well, the name will eventually be switched to the new town name and will be open for anyone to claim.

#1 ScottDaWebGuy, Jan 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    GJR_2003 likes this.
  2. Lostinpugs

Lostinpugs New Member

Ingame Name: Lostinpugs
    Town Name: Pugs
    DarkRoom Size: 0x0 darkroom 0 layers i dont own a dark room
    Location: I live in the end and the end it dark so i guess bam 25,000 x 25,000 darkroom

Trokovski likes this.
  3. ScottDaWebGuy

As only one player responded to this thread. Welp. It is his now.

4. Ngete

Ngete Active Member

Please not let it be pugs

5. Lostinpugs

Lostinpugs New Member

6. Trokovski

Trokovski Member

7. UltraHush

UltraHush Member

Pugs litteraly took that name, made a random floating place above the end, and says that its a place to let him remember what he had or something. Gotta say, he drove a lot of people to rage deaths as the players who where so used to darkroom just teleported and ran in the usual direction, running off the map and dying. Great troll, mr quit pug >:C

8. ScottDaWebGuy

OOF

Well, Pugs was given it the first time. Then he gave it back. THEN, when teleport pads came out, I gave him the name again for the town has new goals. The DarkRoom is now @ /t spawn TheHub and will remain as that name forever.