USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Cannot log into server

Status
Not open for further replies.

CelestialVortex

Fam
Emperor
The issue is still being worked on, and is still in the process of being fixed. We appreciate your patience in regards to the matter.

I experienced this issue:
If you were playing on Atlantis last, try joining with a 1.13.1 client. If you were last on Medieval/Demonic, try connecting with a 1.12.2 client. I was able to connect in this manner. I am by no means saying this is a solution, however it may allow you to rejoin the server :)

Tomcoid

Is there a temporary workaround for those who havent joined the server before?
The issue is still being worked on, and is still in the process of being fixed. We appreciate your patience in regards to the matter.

If you were playing on Atlantis last, try joining with a 1.13.1 client. If you were last on Medieval/Demonic, try connecting with a 1.12.2 client. I was able to connect in this manner. I am by no means saying this is a solution, however it may allow you to rejoin the server :)

MintMeow

Is there a version to connect if you were last playing on skyblock? That's what I was playing on.

MintMeow

Probably sounds real annoying by now with me nagging every couple hours, but when about should the server be available again? I'd like to get back on again, I have some building plans mapped out. :p

GJR_2003

Stay breathing
Emperor
There is no ETA yet, and I'd ask y'all to be patient.
Not every problem is simple to fix, so is this.

Thanks for your patience :)

PrinceRegal

Yes, I'm able to log in as well. Thanks for all your hard work staff. I'm sure it's equally frustrating for you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.