USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Build Contest #3 - Fantasy

Go_Vegan

It's time for another build contest!

This time, we're entering the world of Fantasy! Build with or without a friend, in a 101x101 sized plot in creative mode! We are excited to see what everyone builds.

You can enter the build contest by typing /server contest or by typing /server and clicking the new build contest icon!

The build contest ends May 31st!
Winners will be announced shortly after.

Rules
  • Only one entry per player
  • Maximum 2 players per entry
  • Do not copy existing builds
  • Do not use schematica or litematica
  • Do not build anything inappropriate.
There are epic prizes to win if you finish in the top 3.

1st place
  • 8% Unique Job Booster of your choice on towny
  • $2.500.000 for a towny realm of your choice
  • 250 Castian Shards for skyblock
2nd place
  • 5% Unique Job Booster of your choice on towny
  • $1,000.000 for a towny realm of your choice
  • 150 Castian Shards for skyblock
3rd place
  • 3% Unique Job Booster of your choice on towny
  • $500.000 for a towny realm of your choice
  • 75 Castian Shards for skyblock

Have a fun time, on behalf of the content team!

JaMaarNeeToch

I was wondering something. First of all everybody goodluck who is participating!!
So I was wondering why the creative world is settled at like y60 or so. Like people who want to make high builds will first have to like remove 101x101x10 blocks to dig a hole and have space to make their high builds. Was going to ask if in the future with events the base either could be completely air, or make it on like y30 orsomething. Thank you for taking your time to read this!

DearTae

Unfortunately my entry will be left incomplete because the last couple days I had to finish were cut short :( my puppy chewed my laptop cord in half and since I cant get a new one in time it wont be finished. Good luck to everyone else though!
What time on the 31st will it end? Right when it switches over or at the end of the day?

thisisboris

Starting on a ravine in the last week I could play was my worst idea yet. But I'm glad I at least tried something this compo.

Looking forward to see the finals.