Alchemist McMMO Ingredients not Working

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by qndroid, Jan 11, 2018.

1. qndroid

qndroid New Member

What is your IGN?:
    qndroid

What server is this glitch/bug occurring?:
    Classic

What would you like to report?:
    In the job info for Alchemist, red mushroom and lily pad are listed to give you money and XP. (both ingredients are for McMMO alchemy.) However, these ingredients simply do nothing when put into the brewing stand with an awkward potion. And yes, my alchemy level is well over the needed amount for said ingredients.

How can we replicate this glitch/bug?:
    Put either red mushroom, lily pad, or red apple (all are McMMO alchemy ingredients) into the brewing stand with an awkward potion. (make sure your McMMO Alchemy level is high enough.)

#1 qndroid, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  2. Go_Vegan

Go_Vegan Staff
    Staff Member Helper

Go_Vegan
    Linked
    Yeah this bug has been here forever. Alchemy just had a lot of changes related to it and this was something we knew about.

One thing though, if it were fixed it would undoubtedly kill prices of pufferfish and rabbits feet, which are used to make the same potions as the bugged ingredients. So even though it is bugged, I personally prefer it this way.

Can't say if it will be fixed. Naskel or gruiage would be the best to answer this one. It's an issue with the mcmmo plugin/configs.

3. qndroid

qndroid New Member

I get where you are coming from, but at the same time, that's what the special ingredients are there for; to make availability of certain potions higher. The amount of alchemists that can brew the potions with these ingredients is so low, that the change of value of pufferfish and rabbit's feet would not be substantial.