USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Add max tier beacons to /warp dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madeyemann

Emperor
The title is pretty self-explanatory, I think we should add multiple tier beacons, including speed II, resistance, regeneration, and strength II (which is already there).

I much rather use the /t spawn end, or original dragon farming area as it is /much/ faster than /warp dragon, for those reasons.

Hope this gets implemented, as it isn't super difficult, and would help tons of hunters!

widewoods

Legend
I agree as well, most of the time if /t spawn end is full, I don't even bother to go to /warp dragon because I think I waste some time trying to fight there, and I would rather do other things instead of using the warp.

DrTyttex

Id like to add disabling explosions. Its disabled at the main island, I dont see ehy shouldnt it be disabled here.

DrTyttex

Hm, it doesn’t affect anything - As you can’t break/damage blocks anyway.
It does affect the damage you're taking when breaking the crystals, but thats not my point. My point is that it is disabled in the main end. If its disabled there, I dont see why there should be a difference.

Madeyemann

Emperor
It does affect the damage you're taking when breaking the crystals, but thats not my point. My point is that it is disabled in the main end. If its disabled there, I dont see why there should be a difference.
Ohhh, I see what you’re saying. Yes, that should be disabled as well.

schottler3

I always farm at /warp dragon. Mostly because I always have xD. I would like the strength beacons to reach where you actually fight the dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.