USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

இ Summer Trading Post இ

Sassydoll

╔════════════════════════════╗

CLOSED

09/13/2018

╚════════════════════════════╝

I'll keep it short and simple, the reason i'm closing it is i'm banned from the server for breaking their towny rules. Afk farming in guardian grinder using auto-clicker to grind loots/exp/money every night.

-Whole story of afk farming-
One time when i was doing my audit report on my laptop, i decided to use auto-clicker while farming guardian mob on my desktop, then after few hours i lay down on my bed and fall asleep, next morning i see my desktop still running and farming the guardian with auto-clicker. So i decided to do it every night, before i go to bed knowing the consequence, until yesterday i got banned for doing that.

I have no regrets for doing that, knowing its against the server rule, so i apologize to everyone and i'm so thankful to everyone who helped me a lot and those who ignore/hated me until now. I'm gonna miss this amazing server+staff+fellow players!
Thank you everyone and this will be my farewell/goodbye.

.•ัﻬ.•ัﻬ.•ัﻬ.•ัﻬ.•ัﻬ.•ัﻬTrading Post.•ัﻬ.•ัﻬ.•ัﻬ.•ัﻬ.•ัﻬ.•ัﻬ

█ Ends in July 24, happy grinding/farming! █
► Where you can trade your Summer Tools/Armor(1250Tokens)/Trinket for donation rank or crate◄
►Prices will be different due to 20% off on ranks and 10% off on crates◄
►Summer item cost 1250 tokens = $10USD only for ranks◄
►Summer item cost 2000 tokens = $20USD only for ranks◄
►Summer item cost 1250 tokens = $12USD only for crates◄
►Summer item cost 2000 tokens = $21USD only for crates◄
►Summer item cost 1250 tokens = $12USD only for items[Meridiem]◄
►Summer item cost 2000 tokens = $21USD only for items[Meridiem]◄

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ How it works? |̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡
� Simple math, use the value i put above, if you want Sentinel Rank $7.99USD+0.64paypal fee=$8.63, you just need to give me any 1x summer item cost 1250 token, then i'll buy you Sentinel rank�

� If you buying a lot or has higher value like Legend Rank $55.99USD+$2.08paypal fee=$58.07, you just need to give me either 7x summer item cost 1250 tokens or 1x trinket cost 2000tokens+5x summer item cost 1250tokens that same goes for crates as long you hit the price for the item you wanna trade in�

�Any remaining $X.XXUSD amount left can be used on 1x crates�

✿.。.:* *.:。✿ Contact info ✿.。.:* *.:。✿
☎☎ Either leave a post here with your name and donation rank/crate/item you wanna trade in with your summer item ☎☎

☎☎ Or message me in discord Sassydoll#1973, and if i'm on in-game just /w me ☎☎

☎☎ If you need my email i used on my phone private message me here or in discord and i'll give it to you, if you want to negotiate or talk about the trading ☎☎

Note: I'll extend this to match with the end date of the event, even the summer sale ends on July 22nd, the prices i put above won't decrease/increase, so keep grinding and farming and most important thing is enjoy playing in the server!

Last edited:

Sassydoll

Extended.

✰ Price increased✰
►Summer item cost 1250 tokens = $8USD-->$10USD only for ranks
►Summer item cost 2000 tokens = $18USD-->$20USD only for ranks
►Summer item cost 1250 tokens = $10USD-->$12USD only for crates
►Summer item cost 2000 tokens = $19USD-->$21USD only for crates
►Summer item cost 1250 tokens = $19USD-->$12USD only for items[Meridiem]
►Summer item cost 2000 tokens = $19USD-->$21USD only for items[Meridiem]
Ends in July 24!

Have fun grinding/farming!

upload_2018-7-19_14-58-20.png

Last edited:

Sassydoll

Even the event is done i'll keep this open for those players who wants to trade their summer event items (+1250+2000tokens) for ranks in donation store when the skyblock is up on July 28th. [Summer items in demonic server only]

Sassydoll

▷ Trading summer item =$USD can be use in donation store! DEMONIC only for summer items.
- 1x Summer Sword =$16USD claim it in any server
- 1x Summer Leggings =$16USD claim it in any server

[I only need one, so that price is limited time offer]

Sassydoll

▷ Trading summer item =$USD can be use in donation store! DEMONIC only for summer items.
- 1x Summer Sword =$16USD claim it in any server

- 1x Summer Leggings =$16USD claim it in any server
- 1x Summer Trinket =$26USD claim it in any server [I'll need at least 2pcs]

[I only need one, so that price is limited time offer, if its highlighted with gray means i got one already]

Sassydoll

▷ Trading summer item =anything indonation store! DEMONIC only for summer items. >Skyblock trading
- 1x Summer Sword = Hatchling rank upgrd (Or any thing that's in price range of hatchling rank upgrd)
- 2x Summer Trinket =Any minions each trinket(Or anything that's in price range of minions)

[I only need one, so that price is limited time offer, if its highlighted with gray means i got one already]

Sassydoll

╔════════════════════════════╗

CLOSED

09/13/2018

╚════════════════════════════╝

I'll keep it short and simple, the reason i'm closing it is i'm banned from the server for breaking their towny rules. Afk farming in guardian grinder using auto-clicker to grind loots/exp/money every night.

upload_2018-9-13_20-21-21.png

-Whole story of afk farming-
One time when i was doing my audit report on my laptop, i decided to use auto-clicker while farming guardian mob on my desktop, then after few hours i lay down on my bed and fall asleep, next morning i see my desktop still running and farming the guardian with auto-clicker. So i decided to do it every night, before i go to bed knowing the consequence, until yesterday i got banned for doing that.

I have no regrets for doing that, knowing its against the server rule, so i apologize to everyone and i'm so thankful to everyone who helped me a lot and those who ignore/hated me until now. I'm gonna miss this amazing server+staff+fellow players!
Thank you everyone and this will be my farewell/goodbye.

Last edited: